Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Neil Halstead

I have to take a few minutes out of my day to talk about Neil Halstead. He's an English songwriter and muscian. His voice is like chocolate in my mouth. I stumbled across his music and heard only one song and knew I'd be hooked. Ever listen to one song from a new artist and just know it's going to be a long, wonderful relationship? Here's the song that stole my heart.



I just bought his second solo album titled Oh! Mighty Engine from itunes which came out in 2008. The $9.99 I spent on this album has been worth every penny. His debut album called Sleeping on Roads is also just as good.

I love this quote I found online. Neil Halstead writes "the kind of honest, heartfelt love songs men are too scared or too cool to write these days".

If you want to read more about Neil Halstead go here and here.

No comments: